Saturday, January 07, 2006

what genre of meal do you call this?

Dinner last night with fellow YAVs (but cooked all by myself).

Fried rice with veggies (tasted better than this photo looks...). Note to self: sticky rice needs more than 24 hours to get dry enough to be QUICKLY made into fried rice.


and Deviled Eggs (my first attempt at these...). Jason and Sarah said they were good. I was worried because I thought the filling tasted too much like mayonnaise. Apparently the Emeril Spice (mostly paprika...i didn't have any plain paprika so Emeril it was!) did the trick. :-)


And, I topped the meal off with a glass of no-sugar-added Apple Juice, and had a box of Strawberry Milk for dessert. mmm...

2 Comments:

At 2:27 PM, Blogger Amy said...

I have no idea what you'd call that... but it sounds yummy. I haven't tried making deviled eggs yet - I'm still working on making hard-boiled eggs.

Tomorrow night I think I'm going to try a tomato/lentil couscous. I'll let you know how it goes.

 
At 2:13 PM, Blogger noe said...

i LOVE strawberry milk-YUMMY!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home